Google’s OAuth2 gateway is a little complicated. Even more so once you factor in the refresh token logic. Someday, some time, you might loose your refresh token. I did due to an error in my storage logic.
It took a little digging, but I finally figured out how to revoke it via their UI.
- Log in to a Google service. Gmail works.
- Go to your Account settings.
- Click Products on the left.
- Click Sign in to Dashboard under the Dashboard box.
- Click the “Websites authorized to access the account” link
- Bam! Find the connected site and Revoke Access!
It’s a little unfortunate that they buried this so deep, but at least you can do so via their UI!